Thursday 31 May 2012

Thursday Tunes

I am lucky, extremely lucky....

I love live music and I happen to be friends with some of the most amazing musicians in Ireland, I'd even go as far as to say the world.  But we all know how hard it is to make it in the recording world so most if not all of these musicians you will never have heard of.

So each week I'm going to post a video from one of my amazingly talented friends and let you decide for yourself.

The first video I'm choosing is a cover.
D-Riculous All Stars are a cover band consisting of David Griffin (Guitar/Vox), Phil Stanton (Drums) and Phil Daily (Bass).  This video was filmed in Sweeney Mongrels bar in the centre of Dublin City, our local, the best pub around for live music and filled with friendly faces.  It is a cover of one of my favourite songs, 'Grace' by Jeff Buckley and it gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside every time I watch it.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do....


No comments:

Post a Comment